Today, faux fur coats, painted in bright shades of fur, are one of the most fashionable and interesting trends.
SAMANGE has identified the 5 most relevant colors, according to Pantone, for the fall-winter 2020/2021 season.
1. Malvy red (Samba) easily matches nude and white colors. If you want to create strong contrasts, pair it with different shades of blue.
2. Ideal choice for those who like warm deep tones in clothes - Amber Glow Will be a bright accent in a neutral set.
3. Shade Classic Blue is deep and exciting. The color is always elegant in combination with white, black.
4. Olive khaki (Military Olive) - a universal shade that can be attributed to the basic color palette of autumn. Combines with white, beige, black and brown colors.
5. Sand (Sandstone) - the color is in perfect harmony with other tones of clothing, is very warm and calm.